Suicide attacks in Afghanistan killed tens of thousands of people, claiming responsibility in Taliba-haywire

The Afghan Dutch act attacks dozens of casualties caused by Taliban claimed responsibility – Beijing, China News Agency, Beijing in February 23, the Kabul Province in eastern Afghanistan news: Parr million 22 local time occurred on the Dutch act bomber has killed at least 14 people were killed, and another dozen injured. Reuters quoted 22 million Parr provincial officials said that the attackers drove a motorcycle, at about 2 pm local time in the vicinity of a clinic with Dutch act bomb attacks. The provincial government spokesman Walid said the West dietzi?, the attacks have killed at least 14 people, including 6 policemen and 8 civilians, and 11 people were injured in the attack. But the The Associated Press reported that there were 19 people including 17 civilians were wounded in the attack. Parr, provincial police chief Zaman said the attack occurred when the nearby market was crowded with shoppers outside the clinic, there are many patients waiting for. Reuters said that Taliban militants in Afghanistan has claimed the attack made said the attack target is a local police official, and alleged that civilian casualties caused by police fire. Recently, frequent attacks in Afghanistan, mostly by Taliban militants. According to Al Jazeera website reported earlier this month, the United Nations released a report that in 2015 a total of 3545 Afghan civilians were killed in the war, and another 7457 people were injured. The report also pointed out that most of these casualties are caused by militants launched the attack. 6 this month, Pakistan, Afghanistan, the United States, China on Afghanistan Quartet third round of talks held in Pakistan’s capital Islamabad, the parties agreed to continue to hold regular dialogue, to ensure the peace and reconciliation process in Afghanistan continue to move forward smoothly, the next round of dialogue will be held in the Afghan capital of Kabul in February 23rd. (end)

阿富汗自杀式袭击致数十人伤亡 塔利班宣称负责-中新网   中新社北京2月23日电 喀布尔消息:阿富汗东部帕尔万省当地时间22日发生一起自杀式爆炸袭击,目前已造成至少14人身亡,另有十余人受伤。   路透社22日援引帕尔万省官员消息称,袭击者当天驾驶一辆摩托车,于当地时间下午2时左右在一家诊所附近用自杀式炸弹制造袭击。该省政府发言人瓦利德?西迪齐表示,袭击已至少造成14人身亡,其中包括6名警察和8名平民,另有11人在袭击中受伤。但美联社报道称,有包括17名平民在内的19人在袭击中受伤。   帕尔万省警察局长扎曼称,袭击发生时,附近的集市挤满了购物者,诊所门外也有不少病人在排队等待治疗。   路透社消息说,阿富汗塔利班武装已宣称制造了此次袭击,称袭击目标是当地的一名警方官员,并指称平民伤亡是因警察开火引起。   近来,阿富汗境内袭击事件频发,其中多数由塔利班武装发动。据卡塔尔半岛电视台网站报道,联合国本月早些时候发布报告指出,2015年阿富汗共有3545名平民在战争中丧生,另有7457人受伤。报告还指出,这些伤亡大部分都是由武装分子发起的袭击所致。   本月6日,巴基斯坦、阿富汗、中国、美国关于阿富汗问题四方机制第三轮对话在巴基斯坦首都伊斯兰堡举行,各方同意继续召开定期对话,以确保阿富汗和平与和解进程继续顺利向前推进,下一轮对话将于2月23日在阿富汗首都喀布尔举行。(完)相关的主题文章: